ALELLA WINE EXPERIENCES 1 DAY (Tapas or Gastronomic)
The D.O. Alella, one of the smallest and also one of the oldest in the Iberian Peninsula. It is located north of the city of Barcelona, just 15 km away, and takes its name from the town of Alella. The vineyards are cultivated from 60 m. altitude in different orientations, and gain height as they ascend the slopes of the Serralada de Marina mountains, which protects them from the elements of the north.
• Trip from Barcelona in Ultra luxury transport (from Barcelona port).
• Private visit with Sommelier and/or winemaker.
• Guide visit to the vineyards and cellar.
• Wine Appreciation & tasting with Tapas.
• OR Wine Appreciation & tasting with Gastronomic lunch of traditional cuisine.